Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Thanksgiving Feast

I was pretty bummed about being stuck in stupid Italy for Thanksgiving. But then I remembered that what I love most about Thanksgiving is the food, and there is plenty of food to be found in this country. In fact, there is plenty of food to be found at the convenience store right around the corner from my home stay. As illustrated in the photo below, that convenience store is now frantically restocking their cookie shelves (or as I like to call them, "The shelves with merchandise targeted at lonely, single women").

That bundt cake thingy is about the size of my head.

Truly a Thanksgiving feast. Ahead of me lies a night of internet T.V. and slowly eating my way to euphoria.
Thank God for that.

1 comment:

  1. POCKET COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You should buy it.
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete